Monday, May 24, 2010

School today.

Wake up 8.10am in the morning, brush my teeth then go switch on com
to use awhile. Went to bath and then use com awhile more and shut down le
cause going school. Went to Admiratly mrt station to take train to Bishan
then change to circle line to Macpherson. Lesson start at 10am then nothing do
and no one reached yet so i decided to go to the school canteen to buy something to
drink then saw Mr Lee on my way. After i bought my drink, went back to the class
and switch on the com since got nothing to do while waiting for friends to come.
Chat by ebuddy with friends and facebooking.
For our break we went to Douby Ghoat to have our lunch.
After our lunch, we head back to school and our test is about to start.
Hope i pass it..
After that we are allowed to go, Chih How and Ming Wei took train with me.
Reached home, rest awhile then go bath.
Not long i went to cut my hair :D
School days with friends are great

Your love is like a shadow at 2:06 AM
0 Said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

    Alloysuis Ang ZhenJie
    20 April 1993 Was My Big Day zhenjie93@hotmail.com

Those Days

Chit-Chat

MY wants

    } Everyone around me to be happy.
    }


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com